The City of Round Rock’s Purchasing Division is responsible for the procurement of all supplies, materials, equipment and services. The Purchasing Division’s major objectives are to:
- Streamline and clarify all procurement related laws and statues that govern the City.
- Provide public confidence, transparency and trust in the procurement process.
- Ensure fair and equitable treatment of everyone who partners with the City of Round Rock through the procurement process.
- Provide increased economy in Round Rock’s procurement activities and maximize the purchasing value of public funds obtained in a cost-effective and responsive manner to better serve the City’s citizens.
- Foster effective public fair and open competition with professional, ethical and moral conduct.
- Safeguard the integrity of allocated funding with the proper legal disposition of funds.
- Ensure all procurements are statutorily and appropriately compliant, and provide the best value for the City of Round Rock.
- Ensure consistency in all procurement practices within the City of Round Rock.
Revised 03/01/22: City of Round Rock Purchasing Policies and Procedures
Requesting Assistance in Purchasing
When you have a purchasing question, need help with specification development, collecting quotes, identifying vendors, assistance with a requisition, or any other purchasing questions, please contact a member of your purchasing team :
Adam Gagnon – (512) 218-5456
Allen Reich – (512) 218-6682
|City Administration||Environmental Services|
|Finance||Parks and Recreation|
|Fiscal Support Services||SMT|
|Human Resources||Utility Administration|
|Planning and Development Services|
Amanda Crowell – (512) 218-5458