The City of Round Rock has an on-site medical clinic called RockCare providing wellness and primary care services. The great news is that if you are enrolled in either of the City of Round Rock’s Health Care Plans, you do not have a co-payment or a deductible when visiting the clinic, treatment is free.
The onsite clinic is located at 901 Round Rock Avenue, Suite 300. The clinic is administered by CareATC.
Phone number: 800-993-8244
Fax number: 866-722-8240
Hours of Operation
- 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday (closed 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.)
- 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Friday
Walk-ins are seen on a first come, first served basis for acute/sick visits, the following days/times:
- 7:00 a.m. to 7:45 a.m. Monday through Friday
- 1:00 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. Monday through Friday
The last walk-in’s for the morning and afternoon hours will be seen at 7:45 a.m. and 1:45 p.m., respectively. This allows time for the patient to be seen and the staff to prepare for the scheduled appointments. If you come in after 7:45 a.m. or after 1:45 p.m., you will need to schedule an appointment.
Making an Appointment
- Patient Access Center toll free number: 800-993-8244
- Hours of operation for scheduling line: Monday to Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.; Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.; Sunday: closed
- When calling the patient access center to schedule an appointment, you will be required to provide 1) Group name: City of Round Rock, 2) Your full name, and 3) Your date of birth.
- CareATC app: information about accessing the CareATC app is included in the attached flyer. Scheduling appointments at RockCare through the CareATC app is available 24/7.
Questions, comments and concerns
Please contact Tyler Jarl, Benefits Manager, at email@example.com