What is a ProCard?
A ProCard is what designated members of your department, a.k.a. cardholders, will use to make small-dollar purchases for your department.
How do I get a ProCard?
Your supervisor must complete and sign this form [ProCard Request Form], then submit the form to the Program Administrator.
How do I use a ProCard?
- Procurement Card Manual
- Procurement Process Overview
- Approved Contracts for ProCards (as of 11.3.20)
Do not use your ProCard for…
- Any personal items/services not work related
- Department Purchases exceeding $3,000.00
- Splitting a purchase between two ProCards or two transactions
- this will constitute misuse of your ProCard and may result in disciplinary action
- see legal statement for more details
- Goods or services if they are not on a City or Cooperative Contract and not included on the Approved ProCard Contracts above
- See ProCard Manual linked above for a complete list of Authorized and Unauthorized use
How do I complete my Monthly Statement?
- ProCard Reconciliation Manual
- ProCard Approver’s Manual
- Munis ProCard Training PowerPoint
- 2021 ProCard Statement Calendar
- ProCard Missing Receipt Form
- ProCard Food or Meal Transaction Form
- ProCard Request Form
- Sales Tax Exemption Form
Fraud Alerts for City ProCard Holders – Enroll Today!
Get notifications via text, email and/or voice message of suspicious activity on your account, giving you the ability to quickly respond and let JPMorgan know whether or not the specific charge was valid. Enrolling also helps to minimize disruptions and combat possible fraud on your account. Get answers to your questions and learn about the cardholder fraud alerts by clicking here: Fraud Alerts Q & A. Click or copy & paste the link into your browser to get started! https://ccalert.jpmorgan.com. When registering, use 78664 as the Billing Zip Code.