What is a Check Request?
Check Requests should be used for the following:
- One time purchases – up to $1,000.00
- Registration Forms
- Licensing Fees (e.g. CDL, PE, Water Operator, etc.) if purchase cannot be put on ProCard.
- Contract Labor (P.A.R.D. Instructors and Officials)
- Mileage Reimbursement (Local Travel Only)
- Purchasing Policies– Exceptions to the $1,000.00 check limit
Munis online request for check process follow these instructions: Request for Check Process
Employee Direct Deposit Authorization Agreement
When requesting reimbursements, employees are able to have the requested check deposited directly into a specified account without needing to come by Accounts Payable in order to pick up a check. The below agreement gives authorization for the deposit to take place. Once form has been submitted, information will remain on file. If changes are needed, a new form will need to be submitted.
The following forms can be used in regards to Check Requests:
The form containing line item definitions is located here. You can search this list if you are unsure of the number to use for the item you are buying in Munis.