Employees and their dependents who elected United Healthcare for health and pharmacy benefits (effective January 1, 2022) will start receiving their ID cards in the postal mail the week of Monday, December 13.
After you receive your ID card, it is highly recommended that you take the following actions –
- Register for myuhc.com and download the United Healthcare app. Full information is in this flyer.
- Provide your member information from your ID card to your doctor(s) and your pharmacy.
- Consult with your doctor(s) about any specific pharmacy needs and refills (if applicable). Aetna will be transferring data to United Healthcare, but it’s recommended that you also consult with your doctor(s).
- Please review the City’s specific member website for full benefits information.
Additionally, each health plan has it’s own customer service phone numbers –
- United Healthcare Choice Plus: 888-787-4112
- United Healthcare Nexus ACO: 888-331-3408