Mandatory Health Risk Assessments (HRA) will be conducted throughout the organization from July 20-24.
Starting July 7 you will be able to go online to healthstathra.info to complete the
questionnaire and reserve an appointment time for the screening event. Here is the online eHRA and scheduling instructions. You will be prompted to enter a Company ID. Ours is 276. You will also be prompted to enter your Member ID. Enter the last six digits of your Social Security number.
In order understand your current health risks you should complete a HRA Screening that includes:
- Health and Wellness Questionnaire
- Blood Pressure Check
- Height / Weight
- Blood Test (Cholesterol, Triglycerides, and Blood Sugar)
- After completing the screening you will receive a Healthy Life Profile Letter in the mail in 4-5 weeks explaining your results.
Helpful hints for your HRA Screening
- Drink lots of water, and don‘t drink other beverages
- For the most accurate results, don‘t eat 8 hours prior to your screening
- Take all of your normal medications
- Remember: Your information will remain confidential and will only be available to you and the Healthstat Practitioner
Assessments are scheduled for the following times, locations:
- Monday, July 20, from 6 to 10 a.m. at HR Conference Room
- Monday, July 20, from noon to 2 p.m. at Water Treatment Plant
- Tuesday, July 21, from 6:30 to 10:30 a.m. at the Baca Center
- Tuesday, July 21, from noon to 2:30 p.m. at Public Works-Streets
- Wednesday, July 22, 6 to 8:30 a.m. at Fire Department Central
- Wednesday, July 22, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at HR Conference Room
- Thursday, July 23, 7 a.m. to 10 a.m. at General Services Office
- Thursday, July 23, 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at HR Conference Room
- Friday, July 24, 7 to 10 a.m. at Police EOC Room
Please contact Jay Light if you have any questions pertaining to the event.