Visit your member website to sign up for an upcoming webinar. Seating is limited so register early!
Social anxiety: Overcoming the fear of being judged
October 7, 2:30 p.m.
Social anxiety can be overwhelming and interfere with your day to day functioning and relationships. Although it may seem inescapable to you, it is treatable! Join this webinar to learn how to overcome this common anxiety.
- What are the signs and symptoms of social anxiety
- Just how common is it in today’s society
- Causes of social anxiety and risk factors
- Ways to overcome social anxiety
Til debt do us part: Money and relationships
October 13, 2 p.m.
When it comes to personal finance, your relationship can be your greatest asset or your biggest downfall. This webinar will help you:
- See the differences between how you and your partner handle money
- Understand how money can impact your relationship
- Learn tools to help you improve your “financial relationship”
Change: How to adapt, cope and respond
October 21, 2 p.m.
Change is the one constant in our lives. So why is change always so hard? This webinar is intended to provide you with a basic understanding of how you can navigate all this change!
- Impact of change
- Phases of change
- Tools to cope with change
Sticks and stones: Bully-proofing your child
October 28, 2 p.m.
We hear a lot about how bullying is a serious issue these days. But what can you do about it? This webinar will help you:
- Understand bullying and its effect on your child
- Recognize if your child is being bullied or is bullying others
- Learn what you can do about bullying