RockCare re-opened for the new year on Jan. 14 with CareATC as our new clinic administrator.
Here is important information about the re-opening of RockCare:
- New clinic staff:
- Provider: Our new provider, Crystal Cisneros, will officially start in RockCare on February 11. The provider at RockCare in December 2018, Shawna Middleton, will serve as the fill-in provider from January 14 to February 11.
- Medical Assistants: we have 2 new MA’s, Symone Henry and Timlicia (Tim) Robinson, who will start on January 14.
- Official bios for the new clinic staff will be sent in the next couple of weeks.
- Services available at RockCare:
- RockCare will continue to provide all personal health and occupational medicine services that were previously performed prior to the transition to CareATC.
- RockCare hours of operation:
- Monday to Thursday: 7:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. (closed 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. for lunch)
- Friday: 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. (not closed for lunch) * An additional hour of clinic time has been added.
- Walk-in’s: Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 7:45 a.m. and 1:00 p.m. to 1:45 p.m. each day. These are reserved for acute injuries and sickness only.
- Scheduling appointments:
- Patient Access Center toll free number: 800-993-8244
- Hours of operation for scheduling line: Monday to Friday: 6:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.; Saturday: 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.; Sunday: closed
- When calling the patient access center to schedule an appointment, you will be required to provide 1) Group name: City of Round Rock, 2) Your full name, and 3) Your date of birth.
- CareATC app: information about accessing the CareATC app is included in the attached flyer. Scheduling appointments at RockCare through the CareATC app is available 24/7.
If you have any questions, please contact Tyler Jarl, Benefits Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org