When we think employee picnic, we think BIG! Don’t miss your chance to have fun, chow down and embrace a little competitive spirit at the City of Round Rock’s 2015 Employee Picnic. After all, when else can you toss an alley-oop over a manager, straight spike on a supervisor or literally go medieval on a coworker in a jousting competition?
There will be fun for all ages, so bring your family and feel free to come and go as you please. Door prizes will be given to the first 100 folks through the door!
When: October 24, 12-4 p.m.
Where: Round Rock Sports Center, 2400 Chisholm Trail, Round Rock, 78681
- Inflatable fun: Bounce houses, slides, obstacle courses and jousting for adults
- Laser tag
- Department basketball and volleyball tournaments
- Photo booth
- Face painting and balloon artists
- Adult lounging area in the Referee’s Lounge
- Kids movie room
- Game room for kids with “giant” games (big Connect Four, checkers, bowling, tic-tac-toe, dominoes) and regular-sized games (Trouble, Apples to Apples, Monopoly, etc.)
- Ladder ball and bean bag toss
- A fire truck and police motorcycle for the kids to check out
- Prizes and giveaways including t-shirts, food, department bragging rights, and discount cards from Plucker’s, Andy’s Custard and Fuddruckers
- Free food and drinks (hot dogs, chips, nachos, water, soda and juice for the kids)