Seton Health Alliance, in partnership with the City of Round Rock and Aetna, is offering free mammograms to City of Round Rock employees and their spouses. (Enrollment with the City’s health insurance is required).
WHAT & WHERE?
• A free mammogram at the Seton Breast Center
• The Seton Breast Center is located at 1201 West 38th Street, Austin, 78705; 1st floor of Ascension Seton Medical Center in the West Tower
Call Valarie at 512-324-2370 or Ashlynn at 512-324-1025 Ext. 10263 today to make your appointment on December 7, 8 or 9. Limited slots are available, so please call today to ensure your participation.
American Cancer Society screening guidelines are:
• Women ages 40 to 44 should have the choice to start annual breast cancer screening with mammograms (x-rays of the breast) if they wish to do so.
• Women age 45 to 54 should get mammograms every year.
• Women 55 and older should switch to mammograms every 2 years, or can continue yearly screening.