Here are a few important updates from Aetna CVS regarding the Coronavirus (COVID-19):
- Attached is a letter from Aetna CVS’ CEO regarding Aetna’s response and actions to the Coronavirus.
- For the next 90 days, until June 4, 2020, Aetna’s Teladoc will have $0 co-pays for any reason. Teladoc is available to all employees and dependents enrolled with the City’s health plans. Aetna members should use telemedicine as their first line of defense in order to limit potential exposure in physician offices.
- Through Aetna’s Healing Better program, members who are diagnosed with the Coronavirus will receive a care package containing CVS items to help relieve symptoms. The package will also include personal and household cleaning supplies to help keep others in the home protected from potential exposure. This kit will include a mask, gloves, hand sanitizer, and additional tips and resources.
- Aetna has resources available to help address any associated anxiety and stress related to the Coronavirus, including:
- A Crisis Response Line (1-833-327-2386) and
- Expanding access 24×7 to the Aetna Nurse Medical Line (1-800-556-1555)